Earlier in the week, we released the new style room for I am Learning and Frogplay. Part of this redesign makes it so we can release new wallpapers a lot easier; so we have done!
We’ve gone ahead and released TWENTY-SIX new designs for the room! That means there’s over 70 options to choose from now.
From subtle magnolia, light blue, and pale pink stripes to Space Invaders, Sunset Mountains, Bricks, and Bubbles, there’ll be something for everyone in this new update!
Which is your favourite, and what would you like to see? Leave a comment below!
There’s been a bit of an update to IAL and FrogPlay today. Most of the changes are minor, you might not even notice them. However, a big change is now here, and that is the new and improved room. Here is a list of some of the new features:
- Hugely improved tablet experience – Now you can change wallpapers, access homework and use unlock codes from your iPad or other tablet. Every feature you’re used to on the desktop version can now be taken on the go!
- Easier Wallpaper picker – No more clicking through lots of wallpapers, just scroll to the one you want, click it and you’ve got it!
- New calendar – Your calendar image now changes with the current month.
- Easier homework tracker – The calendar also shows when you have homework or tasks, and also when the deadlines are!
- Much easier unlock code entry – Have you ever tried entering a code, but clicked one too many times? Now you don’t have to go all the way round!
- Enhanced for larger monitors – The room is now full screen; it stretches to fill any size!
- Improved graphics – New posters, buddy pictures, books and more, the whole room has had a bit of a lick of paint!
What do you think? We really hope you like it! To celebrate, we’re looking into making a whole bunch of new wallpapers for the room. What would you like to see? Leave a comment below, and maybe you’ll see it in the room soon!
Happy Independence Day to everyone, American or not! Why not celebrate with this very star-spangled suit and hat! Just pop in the code 71776 and be the fanciest party-goer in the whole US of A!
Love it or hate it, the football is finished for another season. Lots of you have been asking for the Champions’ shirt, so here it is!
Keep checking back for lots of new things coming very soon, and let us know what unlocks YOU’D like to see us make!
A bit late this one, but better late than never! This time, since it’s been such a scorching hot weekend is the UK, the free games are all about taking a refreshing dip!
- Sea Spikes – Cool off in the ocean, and grab some gems and treasure while you’re at it!
– MY HIGHSCORE: 591 pts
- Pole Survivor – If you’re going to fall into the sea, do it in style, and win a competition in the process!
– MY HIGHSCORE: 156 pts
- Watersports – Jet Skis, Speedboats, even fan boats. All sorts of summer fun!
– MY HIGHSCORE: 160 secs
- Dive Hard – When swimming, always beware of sharks and jellyfish! Also lobsters…
– MY HIGHSCORE: 4200 pts
- Heli-Rescue – Now here’s one where you probably shouldn’t take a dip in the sea…
– MY HIGHSCORE: 4381 pts
Can you beat the Developer Highscore? There’s nothing at stake and no consequences, but it’s bragging rights!
- Space Bream – Catch fish… IN SPACE!
- Time Fighter – Shoot baddies… IN SPACE!
- Invaders – Protect the Earth from Invaders… FROM SPACE!
- Block Breaker – Break blocks… IN SPACE!
- Aargh! Aliens! – Stop the approaching Aliens… FROM SPACE!
You get the idea… this fortnight, we’ve gone for a SPACE theme!
Next fortnight, the free games will be chosen BY YOU! Leave a comment below with a game you’d like to get for free! The most common suggestions, or suggestions with the most comments will be chosen!
As many of you might know, today is the official day of one of the biggest Sci-Fi films in the world. You know the one I mean…
In honour of this day, we’ve added a new unlock code! This will get you some desert scavenger robes, a new hairstyle and a sinister bad guy mask and outfit. You’ll also get three different laser sword accessories! Have fun!
Also, you can combine these new outfits with a similar themed set of Sci-Fi armours, the Rebellious Pilot and Shock Trooper!
It’s May! If anyone was out this weekend, you may have seen these oddly dressed fellows dancing around a may pole: Morris Dancers. A classic tradition of attaching bells to your clothes and dancing, and it makes a perfect outfit for your Avatar! Just use code 10517 to unlock this very colourful hat, jacket and trouser combo!
Also, the free games have been delayed for a while, but they’re back now! I sure hope you like button bashing, because this time, the free game selection is all about hitting those keys!
- Dive 2012 – Climb to the highest diving board, and make sure your timing is perfect!
- Weightlifting – Choose a weight, then bash the keys to lift it! If you manage to lift it, you get the points, but if you fail, you get nothing, so pace yourself!
- Fitness Freaks – Take part in four events against the AI. How many reps can you do?
- Javelin – Bash the arrow key to build power, then throw the javelin at the perfect angle. Practice makes perfect!
- Triple Jump – Hop, skip and jump once you’ve built up enough power. Try and get as close to the white board without going over it!
There’s no rhyme or reason behind this pick of free games. If you can spot a common theme, leave a comment below! Otherwise, just enjoy a nice selection of classic games, all for free!
- Pole Survivor – Choose one of three characters, then try and balance on the pole for as long as you can. Be the last one standing to earn bonus points!
- Run! – Become the Ninja, Dinosaur or Robot and doge, roll and jump your way to victory!
- Cupidity – Shoot the falling hearts with your bow. Hit the blue hearts for bonus time.
- Sumo Basho – Try not to break your keyboard as you button bash furiously!
- Mini-Monster Creator– Create any type of monster you want. From cute and tiny to huge and scary. Why not save a screen shot and post a link in the comments!
Be our guest, be our guest, these new unlocks are the best…
Now you can dress in finery, and the true Belle of the ball. Just use the code 23278 to unlock this very posh dress and suave velvet jacket!
Free games will be updated soon, so check back soon!
UPDATE: The Beast jacket and werewolf head graphics have been updated!